MoUs with industry & Center of excellence
- Ezenith Education, Mumbai for internships in Comprehensive Automobile Development.
- An 8-Day program was organized in June 2017. About 100 students from all over India participated.
In continuation of MoU with KGTTI (reported in the last meeting), two 10-Day workshops were organized in KGTTI Center, Bangalore for both faculty & students of ME & ECE departments from 3rd – 12th July 2017
Department of Mechanical Engineering
M/s. KSHIPRA Simulation Pvt. Ltd has signed a MoU on 23rd September 2017 for FEA & Simulation Training.
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M/s. Apsys Solutions a channel partner for Micro-chip to establish a Centre of Excellence.
- Texas Instruments for Embedded Systems: A 3-day Training program on “Embedded Systems and IOT” for faculty & students was conducted in Texas Instruments Innovation Center, Vemana IT from 11/09/2017 to 13/09/2017.
Host Institute for Business Incubation
A Business Incubation Center is established with the assistance of Ministry of MSME, New Delhi (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) to promote innovative ideas and setup entrepreneurship opportunities to students.
Establishment of the center of excellence
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering has set up a “TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INNOVATION CENTER” under TI University Programme in collaboration with EDGATE TECHNOLOGIES, Bangalore.
Karnataka German Technical Training Institute (KGTTI)
A MoU between KGTTI, Bengaluru, and Vemana IT was signed on 6th January 2017.
The main objectives are:
- To provide skill development in the areas of Advanced Technologies at an affordable cost.
- Hands-on Training to enhance employment opportunities.
- A solid foundation for entrepreneur’s development and for higher studies.