Library & Information Center
It plays a proactive role in enabling access to information resources of all kind and providing innovative, responsive and effective services to meet the changing needs of the academic community. The major objective of our library is to provide Right Information to the Right Reader at the Right Time.
- Established in the Year: 1999. Library Area : 616 Sq,mtr, Seating capacity: 200 No’s
- Library Timing : 8:00AM to 8:00 PM
- Library Management Software : Libsoft.9.5.0 version
- Fully automated with OPAC facility
- Fully Barcoded for fast and accurate transaction.
- Enriched with vast and useful collections.
- User friendly: with full Open Access and well organized arrangement.
- Good services with experienced and dedicated staff.
- Our Institute is member of ISTE, CSI, IETE, IEI IEEE, VTU Consortium, National Digital Library,
- A Separate Digital Library is exclusively used for online access of e-resources.
|Name||Ashok S R|
|Designation||Asst, Professor & Chief Librarian|
|Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Qualification||B A, D.L.I.Sc (B.L.I.Sc)|
- Lending Services( Issue, return, renewal & reservation)
- Reference Services
- The library has internet facility with LAN of 20 branded systems.
- Collection of Previous years VTU Questions with solved papers.
- Back volumes of journals (bound volumes) are available for reference.
- SC/ST Book bank facility.
- Newspaper clippings services.
- Inter Library Loan Facility.
- Display of new arrivals-books and periodicals.
- Overnight Issue.
- Reprography Services.
- Faculty publications & Research paper available in reference.
- Competitive Exam Books
These resources are IP based and can be accessed through Digital library, anywhere within the campus through LAN / Wi-Fi.
|SL. No||Online e-Journal||URL|
|1||Kopykitab||https://www.kopykitab.com/ (Enter your e-mail & login can be used anywhere)|
|5||Open online Books||https://openlibrary.org/|
|3||IET Digital Library||https://digital-library.theiet.org/|
|5||CSIR Library Consortia||http://www.csir.res.in/|
|SL. No||NAME OF SOFTWARE||URL|
|4||Open Office (Microsoft Office)||https://www.openoffice.org/download/|
|5||LaTex (Microsoft Office)||https://www.latex-project.org/|
|7||GNU/ LINUX (Microsoft Office)||https://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.en.html|
|8||GCC (Turbo C)||https://gcc.gnu.org/releases.html|
|VTU Previous Question Paper : https://www.vturesource.com/vtu-question-papers/|