Admission to VIT for the year 2017-18 are held through CET / COMED K. All those who are interested in seeking admission to the Vemana Institute of Technology, One the best engineering colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, are advised to take up the CET / COMEDK Examinations. Any remaining seats will be filled up by the previous year students who have appeared for CET & AICTE exams."
Mandatory disclosure information regarding measures for prevention of ragging in Technical Institutions.
- Name of the Institution : VEMANA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Address : No.1, Mahayogi Vemana Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034.
- Name and address of affiliating University : Visvesvaraya Technological University “Jnana Sangama" Belagavi – 590 018
- Name and address of DTE or any related State Govt. office : Director of Technical Education Dept
K.R. Circle, Bengaluru – 560 001.
Principal Secretary to Govt. of Karnataka.
Higher Education Dept, M.S. Building,
Bengaluru – 560 001
- Date of constitution of Anti-ragging Committee : 24.11.2015
- Contact details of in-charge (Name, Address, Phone number, E-mail ID) : Dr. B.G Vijayasimha Reddy – Principal Vemana Institute of Technology, No.1,
Mahayogi Vemana Road, 3rd Block,
Koramangala, Bengaluru – 34
Phone No. : 080 – 25529874 / 75
E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Date of constitution of Anti-ragging squad: 24.11.2015
- Number of surprise raids conducted by squad: Regular inspection of campus by the flying squads
- Number of ragging incidents reported: None
- Action taken on reported ragging cases: Not applicable
- Number of Monitoring cell constituted: 09 members
- Incorporation of direction as provisioned under clause 11 (a) of the regulation in the prospectus / advertisement issued for admission: Incorporated about anti-ragging in our college prospectus and admission application form.
- Receipts of affidavits from the student and parent as envisaged under the regulations: Undertaking taken by the students and parents.