MoUs with industry & Center of excellence
- Ezenith Education, Mumbai for internships in Comprehensive Automobile Development.
- A 8-Day program was organized in June 2017. About 100 students from all over India participated.
In continuation of MoU with KGTTI (reported in the last meeting), two 10-Day workshops were organized in KGTTI Center, Bangalore for both faculty & students of ME & ECE departments from 3rd – 12th July 2017
Department of Mechanical Engineering
M/s. KSHIPRA Simulation Pvt. Ltd have signed a MoU on 23rd September 2017 for FEA & Simulation Training.
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M/s. Apsys Solutions a channel partner for Micro-chip to establish a Centre of Excellence.
- Texas Instruments and established center of excellence in Vemana IT for Embedded Systems.
A 3-day Training program on “Embedded Systems and IOT” for faculty & students by Texas Instruments & Edgate Technologies from 11/09/2017 to 13/09/2017 was conducted in Texas Instruments Innovation Center.
Establishment of Business Incubation Center
Based on a proposal to the Ministry of MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) is submitted for establishing a Business Incubation Center, an expert team visited Vemana IT. On its recommendation to the central MSME, New Delhi, Principal was invited for a final presentation on 27th September 2017 at New Delhi. A positive outcome is expected
Establishment of center of excellence
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering has set up an “TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INNOVATION CENTER” under TI University Programme in collaboration with EDGATE TECHNOLOGIES, Bangalore. In this connection the Management has sanctioned Rs.3.5 lakhs.
Karnataka German Technical Training Institute (KGTTI)
A MoU between KGTTI, Bengaluru and Vemana IT was signed on 6th January 2017.
The main objectives are:
- To provide skill development in the areas of Advanced Technologies at affordable cost.
- Hands on Training to enhance employment opportunities.
- A solid foundation for entrepreneur’s development and for higher studies.